Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) – A solution to sustain and manage physical assets within an organization; it’s easy optimize assets usage, reduce cost, manage capital and better assets ROI. With EAM`s real time visibility feature it results into assets performance, profitability and analytics. The goal of EAM System is to enable and control operation for quality, efficiency and automate the request for upgrades, maintenance and replacement.
Web Synergies partner, Ramco System $US1 billion Company with more than 20+ years of experience in solution delivery and implementations. We strongly recommend our customers to invest in Ramco EAM System for managing critical assets and deploy On-Premise or On-Cloud as required. Web Synergies ensure enterprise grade assets management solution to improve capital assets management with reliability, maintenance and regulatory compliance.
Ramco Enterprise Asset Management (EAM):
- Capital Asset Planning & Budgeting
- Assets Insurance and Simulation
- Integrated Project Management
- Integration with DCS/SCADA/Telematics/Telemetry
- Permit Management, Maintenance Planning, Forecasting & Review
- Turnaround Maintenance Management, MRO Supply Chain and HRM
- Asset Performance Analysis and Capacity Utilization
- Emission Parameter Tracking and Scorecard
Which industries will benefit most from Enterprise Asset Management?
Any industry and asset-rich activity will benefit from a good EAM and the following have already used Ramco’s EAM solution to great effect:
- Power utilities
- Real estate and building process plants
- Wind farm energy plants
- Water utilities
- Government asset management
- City fleet equipment & rentals
- Infrastructural project management for airports, cranes and the like
- Aircraft fleet management
A holistic solution for enterprise asset needs
But wait, there’s more!
When we implement your EAM you also benefit from the following:
- Accurate fixed assets accounting
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- The ability to integrate GIS
- Log book functionality that is powerful and easy to use
- Safety and permit management functionality
- The ability to handle planned shutdown maintenance with ease
- Activity-based costing and budgeting
- Comprehensive Human Resources functionality
- End to end project management
- A powerful analytics package that give you in-depth business insight.
Don’t let your assets get the better of you.
We invite you to read the online brochure above and contact our sales team for a free, no obligation consultation about how our EAM solution can be tailored to your business needs. firstname.lastname@example.org