Social Media Marketing & Integration
We are living in a digital world in which makes it essential for businesses to have a presence in the social media. You need to connect with your existing customers, reach potential clients, receive feedback and reviews and to build and strengthen your online brand.
Social media is a direct and two-way communication channel between you and your customers. If your followers like your products and services they will share the links with their friends and acquaintances. Social media is not just a communication channel; it is also a cost-effective advertising and marketing medium to promote your goods and services.
So what is social media integration? Simply put, social media integration is the addition of social website buttons such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc., on your website. We at Web Synergies can optimise your online presence through social media integration and help you take your customer engagement to a whole new level.
Any company can add social media tabs on your website – so what sets us apart?
- We integrating social media to your website using professional practices that ensure maximum consumer engagement.
- The seamless transfer of content from your social media into your website shortens the time you need to spend on updating.
- The more web traffic you receive through social media, the greater will be your connection with your customers and the better your website rankings will be in search engines.
- We integrate a range of social media technologies into your website and you benefit from your knowledge of social media trends and emerging opportunities.
Our social media integration services include but are not limited to:
- New Registration/Login for Twitter, Facebook and Google Connect
- RSS feeds for news updates and articles syndication
- Google profiling
- Status updates
- Facebook profile badge
- Blog creation and integration
- Social Media widget integration
Are you looking for value-added, effective and efficient social media integration services?